The Chemistry is a young French online magazine that deals with various topics, going from art to fashion and music.
On the occasion of the magazine’s second birthday the lab has decided to break out his brand new project called “LITHIUM”, which is basically a 24 tracks compilation. This can also be experienced throughout a series limited edition tapes.
This humble project mainly includes Beat & Bass music and has for main goal to reflect the image of the magazine through a selection of artists. This new recipe associate very promising young talents with producers who have already proved themselves. LITHIUM has no boundaries and is not about elitism, only dope music matters.
Dark atmosphere, aquatic tracks, jazzy tuning, furious beats, LITHIUM brings an assortment of tracks that includes different moods but still being part of the same musical genre. Along the listening you will clearly discover the songs complement one another. We could say that the whole team is proud of this very first compilation.
The sixth installation of Label Love comes at a time in music where genres are cross-pollinating more than ever. Presented by veteran electronic soul label, Tru Thoughts, and delicately curated by the imprint’s US-label manager Jasmine De La Paz, Label Love Vol. 6 showcases 13 free tracks from 9 labels around the world. With each label showcasing a unique and signature sound vibration, the cohesive compilation unites genre-bending tunes in a palatable and striking fashion pulling together nostalgic classics, unreleased gems, and exclusive selections with the goal of expanding minds to new musical styles.
Label Love is an eclectic yet unified bundle of unique sounds compiled simply for the love of sharing them with the universe – each track plucked and presented by label heads from Friends Of Friends, Ghostly International, Innovative Leisure, Pilot Records, Project: Mooncircle, Soulection, Stones Throw, Tru Thoughts and Wax Poetics.
Exclusive and unreleased tunes come from Lost Midas, Superhumanoids, Submerse, KRTS, Peshay and Ambassadeurs as well as first time giveaways from Dpat, Shigeto, Adrian Younge and Kyson will be available.
With this bundle of multi-faceted sounds, Label Love continues to build upon its mission to unite music creators and purveyors from around the world to spread the gospel of good music to all.
Scratch heads have been waiting for this day for… let’s say …12 years?
2001 : Craze and Klever released their first mixtape Scratch Nerds, one of the trippiest scratch oriented album ever released. Remember?
2013 : Now here’s today’s news
CRAZE & KLEVER – SCRATCH NERDS 2 FOR FREE DOWNLOAD
1) CRAZE & KLEVER – – SCRATCH NERDS INTRO prod. C&K
2) KLEVER & CRAZE – – THEY WANT SOMETHING NEW prod. by K&C
3) CRAZE & KLEVER – – MELLO YELLO prod. by MR. CARMACK
4) A-TRAK – – ITCHING FOR A SCRATCH prod. by A-TRAK
5) KLEVER & CRAZE – – EVIL SPIRITS prod. by C&K
6) KLEVER – – IT GETS HOTT (CANBLASTER SCRATCH RMX) prod. by CANBLASTER
7) RUCKAZOID – – AND TO THE WORLD prod. by RUCKAZOID
8) CRAZE & KLEVER – – 10 SCRATCH COMMANDMENTS prod. K&C
9) JAMES BROWN – NIGHTTRAIN (MIA TO ATL) INTERLUDE
10) KLEVER & CRAZE – – IN MY ZONE prod. by K&C
11) CRAZE & KLEVER – – OG ALADDIN LOVE prod. by Klever
12) TEEKO – – BLOW UP THE SPOT prod. by TEEKO
13) KLEVER & CRAZE – MIDNIGHT MUSHROOMS prod. by K&C
14) DJ SNAKE & ALESIA – BIRD MACHINE (SCRATCH NERDS EDIT)
15) CRAZE & KLEVER – WHAT IS SHE prod. by C&K
16) CHRIS KARNS – HOW I DO THIS prod. ELIOTT LIP
17) KLEVER & CRAZE – FROM THE SOUL prod. by K&C
18) CRAZE & KLEVER – CATCH THE BEAT prod. by C&K
19) Q-BERT – – FREAKY THANGS prod. by Q-bert
20) KLEVER & CRAZE – – JUST LIKE THAT prod. by Q-Bert
21) CRAZE & KLEVER – – LET’S BREAK!
22) KLEVER & CRAZE – – JUST A COUNTRY BOY
23) CRAZE & KLEVER – – RAPID FIRE prod. by Craze
24) D-STYLES – – GOD DAMN SLAUGHTER prod. by D-Styles
25) CRAZE & KLEVER – – BLACK MAGIC (OUTRO) by. Craze
»Much like a fine wine, the newest EP from French producer CloZee gets better with time; each listen unveils one more layer in her deliberate and memorable productions. « The Poetic Assassin » is five tracks which are simultaneously fresh yet nostalgic, providing what could be a stunning soundtrack to a movie which has not yet been made. Chloé Herry showcases her myriad of musical talents at every turn, from live strings and keys to intricate drum programming and glitched out percussion. The progression through the album could be likened to the ebb and flow of the tides, as stirring melodies fluidly give way to captivating basslines before returning into familiar emotive territory. »
S p r e a d L o v e
Unda is a young talented producer from Switzerland.
»Off The Cuff » is his debut Ep with crunchy, wobbly, funky vibes.
Coming in hot is Mike Gao’s Quadruple Entendre, which is the official follow up to Beta World Peace. The master of eclectic and progressive beats goes where a majority of beatsmiths is afraid to go. Throughout Quadruple Entendre, you’ll experience Gao’s complicated layering which emphasizes the harmony between chaos and organization. He also takes dynamic looping to the next level by utilizing unorthodox song structure, that is highlighted among the many effects that pulsate in and out of each song. Quadruple Entendre is full of attitude, so tighten your jimmies. Most of the beats are on the quick-fire status, though each is a powerful straight jab. A straight jab right into your musical soul.
S p r e a d L o v e, and positivie vibes.